COVID SAFETY – Check for updates to local news
- No spitting
- No high-fiving
- No hugging
- Keep 2 metres apart give other runners space.
- We recommend that if you are participating you should take a lateral flow test (LFT) and register that result on the NHS website.
- If the LFT shows a positive test result, DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT.
- We will have plenty of hand sanitiser and face masks available for your use.
- Please use the masks while entering the college and bag drop unless exempt.
You can order lateral flow tests here:
Find your local collection point here:
Find a local pharmacy collection point here:
We value spectators at this event but for this year, we’re asking that any spectators who want to attend head to parts of the route rather than attending the start and finish areas as they can get congested. We need to ensure that the race area is a reasonably safe environment for everyone participating, working and volunteering. If you’re attending as a spectator, then we suggest that you also take a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to the race start.